An Invitation to volunteer in a camp held by sea scouts “Port of Time”
Aye, aye, Captain!
Can you make out a “Port of Time” in the horizon of sea? If you cannot do it yet, hurry on and grab your binoculars!
Looking for benefits?
✔ Good company, new friends guaranteed
✔ Opportunity to volunteer in a chosen field
✔ A chance to sail a yacht
✔ Competing in a century regatta
✔ Cozy place to relax for volunteers and other surprises
On 16-23th of July a great volunteer team is organizing Lithuanians sea scouts century camp and is waiting for you 😉
We’re going to have a meeting to have some team building and to provide essential information about the upcoming camp and its rules (potential time for it is 10-11 of July).
During the camp:
We’re sweating all over while working in chosen fields as well as having fun!
The fields we’re talking about:
- Sooper-dooper leader of underage crazy scouts(expected features: very friendly!)
- La help in thy kitchen (activities such as chopping carrots from the first golden rays of sunshine till deep darkness, making hot chocolate under stars)
- Strong helping hands for physical work (lifting objects, crafting, drilling, chopping the wood)
- GAMER (loves gaming, helps with program)
- Port supervisor (works in a literal port, is responsible for the jachts, sails and orther parts of the boats in the camp).
OKAY now, I’m interested! But who do I contact for further questions?
All of your questions will knidly answer Ugnė Skorupskaitė (+37060670314 or email@example.com), responsible for volunteer coordinating!
Let's meet in the volunteers camp!
* we kindly ask volunteers to pay for their food if they have a posibility to do that (which is 5 euros per day or 40 euros for whole camp)